ATTENTIONREALITY-BASED MARTIAL ARTISTS
Reality-based MMA instructors are in demand!
How You Can Become A Professional Filipino Boxing Instructor & Get Paid To Do What You Love Every Day...
Are you an advanced striker (boxer, kick boxer or Thai boxer) looking to take your knowledge, ability and coaching skills to another level and become a certified Filipino Dirty Boxing Instructor?
If so, the Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Course is for you.
The Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Course (DBITC) gives you everything you need to become a Certified Filipino Boxing (Dirty Boxing) Instructor with Warrior Arts Alliance so you can start your own training group, program or school.
Daniel Sullivan here.
I’ve spent the last 30 years studying, researching and developing the world’s most combative martial arts.
I paid a lot of money and spent a lot of time learning many different disciplines to find the most effective tactics and training methods for real-world self-defense.
I created The Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Course to make it easy for you to become an instructor in the most devastating and effective stand-up fighting system that I’ve ever seen (Filipino Dirty Boxing AKA Panuntukan or Suntukan).
I carefully crafted the course to give you the drills and training methods that speed up the learning process, making it the fastest way to become proficient in Dirty Boxing and reach instructor level.
Just imagine what it will be like to have a successful career teaching the martial arts.
But why should you trust me on this topic?
Well, in 1985, I met Diana Inosanto in a college class and that fateful day forever changed my life.
She introduced me to her father, the great Dan Inosanto, a man who took me under his wing and shaped the direction of my life.
I graduated from the Inosanto Academy of Martial Arts with Full Instructor credentials in the Filipino Martial Arts and Jeet Kune Do in 1999.
Since then I’ve gone on to gain Senior Instructor Level in Muay Thai under Ajarn Chai Sirisute, a Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, a Silver Glove in Savate, Level 3 Coach in MMA, Instructor Level in Silat and Instructor Rank in Kalis Ilustrisimo.
And I’ve learned from the best in the world.
I traveled to the Philippines fourteen times to study the Filipino Martial Arts and to Thailand to study Muay Thai.
And I’m one of the only people in the world to learn the full system of the LaCoste method of Filipino Boxing from Guro Dan Inosanto.
The training has been amazing, but TEACHING the martial arts has been the most rewarding and fruitful thing I’ve ever done.
Here are some of the amazing benefits I have experienced through teaching, and I’m sure that you will experience the same…
- REWARDING: It’s very rewarding to help people to transform their minds and bodies using the martial arts as a vehicle.
- HELP THE WEAKEST AMONG US: The people who need the martial arts the most are the weakest among us and it feels great to help them.
- PAY IT FORWARD: It’s a great way to give back to your local community.
- DO WHAT YOU LOVE: When you love the martial arts like I do, it’s amazing to be able to do it all day long!
- NEVER WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE: For me, even after teaching the martial arts for more than 20 years, it still never feels like work.
- IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS: When you’re around the martial arts all day long your skills definitely improve exponentially.
- TEACHING IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF LEARNING: It’s amazing how teaching really enhances your understanding of a subject and the martial arts is definitely no exception to this rule
- GAIN RESPECT: By teaching the martial arts, over time, you gain an incredible amount of respect from your students and others.
- GET PAID: Although none of us do it just for the money, teaching the martial arts can be a very lucrative career. It has allowed me to live the dream, traveling, teaching and training all over the world.
So, here’s what you get when you pick up the Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Course:
- The requirements for Apprentice, Associate, Full and Senior Instructor levels in Dirty Boxing with Warrior Arts Alliance so you’ll know exactly what’s expected of you
- Tuition to any Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Camp anywhere in the world so you’re ready to rock
- You’ll have my support. I will answer any questions you have about the course via email to help you through the process
- A Warrior Arts Alliance Instructor Certificate (when you successfully complete the requirements) to hang in your school so everyone knows you’re legit
(Certification is not guaranteed until you successfully pass the requirements at an Instructor Camp. Your high skill level and knowledge of the techniques must be clearly demonstrated at the camp to become certified.)
Here’s what you get for FREE when enroll in the program:
- The full curriculum of downloadable and streaming videos so you can watch and review the curriculum on your phone, tablet or PC and get it wired
- The accompanying PDF files so you can print out and have everything at your fingertips to reach your goal
- Full access to the Warrior Arts Alliance Membership Site so you have the drills and techniques all in one place making it easier to get all the way to an advanced level and instructor level
The Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Course (DBITC) requirements are drawn from the Dirty Boxing Courses.
The following Dirty Boxing Courses are where the Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Course curriculum is drawn from (You get this when you enroll in the program) …
- The Dirty Boxing Crash Course (An overview of Dirty Boxing so you will always have a Cliff’s Note version of the Fundamentals)
- The Dirty Boxing Crash Course Handbook (A guide book of The Dirty Boxing Crash Course to quickly review at any time to refresh your memory on the basics)
- The Dirty Boxing Mastery Course (The quintessential 4 Volume complete course on Filipino Dirty Boxing so you can learn and master the complete system)
- The Dirty Boxing Mastery Course Study Guide (An outline of the Dirty Boxing Mastery Course to review when you’re teaching or training so you don’t forget the moves)
- Killer Dirty Boxing (Advanced 2 Volume Dirty Boxing series with secrets to elevate your game to another level)
- Killer Dirty Boxing Study Guide (Quick reference guide for you to review any time so you don’t forget the advanced techniques).
These courses provide the framework upon which the Dirty Boxing Instructor Requirements are based.
Here’s what everything is worth:
- The Requirements for Apprentice, Associate, Full and Senior Instructor levels ($49 value)
- Tuition to any Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Camp ($250 value)
- My support to answer any questions you have while you’re getting ready for the camp ($250 value)
- Signed Filipino Boxing Instructor Certificate from Warrior Arts Alliance ($10 value)
- The Dirty Boxing Crash Course ($27.00 value)
- The Dirty Boxing Mastery Course ($114.00 value)
- Killer Dirty Boxing ($57.00 value)
That is a total value of $657.00.
When you enroll today, you also get all of this for FREE! …
- Essential Dirty Boxing: “The single most important technique from Filipino Dirty Boxing and 100 plus ways to use it in a real fight” so you’ll always understand the core principals of Dirty Boxing ($27.00 value)
- Essential Dirty Boxing Study Guide: (A cheat sheet to keep these important variations of the most critical Dirty Boxing move fresh in your mind.)
- The Measuring Stick: “The Dirty Boxing Secret To Easily Land Your Most Devastating Strikes Without Getting Hit Or Taken Down”
- The Measuring Stick Mind Map: (A diagram that summarizes The Measuring Stick strategy) This makes it easy for you to pick it up.
But you won’t have to pay $657.00 or $500 or even $400.
When you enroll in the Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Course today you pay only $350!
You’ll make that back in less than three months of teaching one student.
This is an introductory offer to get some new instructors certified and on board with Warrior Arts Alliance.
Because I have a busy schedule, and I can only work with a handful of instructors, this offer is limited to a few instructor candidates.
As a result, I will have to raise the price soon and the free bonuses will no longer be included.
So, you should jump on it now!
Here’s my ironclad guarantee:
GUARANTEE #1: If you are not happy with what you get in the Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Course, simply let me know before you show up for a camp and I will refund all of your money!
GUARANTEE #2: If at first you do not succeed at becoming certified, you can try again a year later and once every year until you make it! (You will not have to pay again).
OK, so now you know about the Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Course and you know it is for you.
Here is what you need to do now:
Click “ADD TO CART” and then “CHECKOUT”.
I will then email you instant access to everything you need to become a certified Filipino Boxing (Dirty Boxing) instructor with Warrior Arts Alliance.
WARNING: If you don’t enroll now, I can’t promise that this deal will be around later and you may not have the opportunity to change lives through becoming a certified Dirty Boxing Instructor with Warrior Arts Alliance.
Here’s a recap of what you get when you pick up the Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Course:
1) The requirements for Apprentice, Associate, Full and Senior Instructor levels in Dirty Boxing with Warrior Arts Alliance
2) Tuition to any single Dirty Boxing Instructor Training Camp worldwide
3) You can email me with questions about the course
4) A Warrior Arts Alliance Instructor Certificate
Here’s what else you get:
- The Dirty Boxing Crash Course
- The Dirty Boxing Crash Course Handbook
- The Dirty Boxing Mastery Course
- The Dirty Boxing Mastery Course Study Guide
- Killer Dirty Boxing
- Killer Dirty Boxing Study Guide
These are your free bonuses when you enroll now:
- Essential Dirty Boxing
- Essential Dirty Boxing Study Guide
- The Measuring Stick
- The Measuring Stick Mind Map
Remember, this is only $350
It is 100% GUARANTEED!
You’ve got nothing to lose and much to gain.
Click “ADD TO CART” now then “CHECK OUT”.
I’m looking forward to helping you reach your goals!